Secret Santa

hickey

Guest falloutcollapse
I like the ideas so far. Def. make it like $15 limit. As for wants, that's not a bad idea. When we did Secret Santa at work last year, we each included 3 things we would like within a price range...could be anything specific or general...for example, the guy whose name I pulled listed anything pertaining to James Bond as one of the wants/likes...so I got him a book about all the Bond gadgets used in all of the movies. One of my wants was Deftones "B-Sides & Rarities" CD/DVD. I got that.

We could do something to that effect.

And I agree that we should place a restriction of tenure here as was suggested with the minimum post count. Not to be elitist but a safety net I guess.

Discuss.

You hit some good points. The post count thing is a good idea, unless someone can vouch for someone else. I think that it would be a lot more fun, however, if people did a little bit of investigating as to what they should get someone. If they really are stumped though, they should PM hickey with their person, and hickey can always just PM the person back, telling them that they need to list some things they like. Just a thought.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
I think it helps for gift ideas if the person has Myspace, Facebook, and/or blog or personal site...the possibilities are endless.

Correct. Whoever has these, make sure you join the VC groups on both Facebook and Myspace ASAP!

Guest falloutcollapse

UGH GROSSEST THING EVER.

you love it

There's no way. My friend tricked me into watching it, and I really could only get 10 seconds into it without throwing up. I'm weak.

Guest falloutcollapse

There's no way. My friend tricked me into watching it, and I really could only get 10 seconds into it without throwing up. I'm weak.

oh yeah your friend "tricked" you. Good excuse dude.

You caught me.

No, seriously, nobody should ever watch this.