Secret Santa

hickey

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope i get someone easy... ill get someone with limited posts and no list and no myspace. just my luck.

that would be the easiest then, you can get them whatever you want.

I once did a secret santa where all I knew of the person was that she was a girl who was an emo goth kid. So I went to the only place I knew she would enjoy anything from.. Hot topic, I picked out a $10 messenger bag with a pirate skull and crossbones on it with some purple fuzzy trim shit and sent that. She wrote back saying how much she loved it.

Yeah, a lot of people are sending me their myspace and facebook links. It's probably easier to just post them here, so who ever gets you can find it.

Also, not that anyone is sending t-shirts, but on the off chance someone wants to grab a shirt for someone, it might be smart to post shirt sizes too.

Okay, here's some info for whomever happens to get me:

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/beardo

T-shirt size: medium

Things I love besides recordz: cats, pizza, art prints/posters

That's a great idea. If everyone participating could make a post like this, that would be great.

Here's mine:

Myspace: none

T-shirt: XL

Things beside vinyl: dogs, anything with skulls on it, books

My INFO:

Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14967401

I havent updated myspace in about a year or so... i hate that shit nowadays. i sign on like once a month.

Shirt: XL

Interests: My Dog, art/paintings/drawings/tattoo style art, Documentaries, Coffee (duh), NES Games, Other people's photography (esp. live bands), horror movies

Since we're all doing it:

-myspace: see my sig or www.myspace.com/jhulud

-t-shirt size: sometimes XL...sometimes L...not being difficult...just depends on the shirt

-likes: see the info on my myspace but short version: hardcore and punk rawk, Anime, art prints, Japanese tattoo art, Japanese pop & traditional culture, horror & sci-fi films, and penguins (the animal, not the hockey team).

MySpace = http://www.myspace.com/cottgias (I don't log-on too often...)

T-Shirt Size = Large

Non-Vinyl Goodness = Sports (MLB - Cardinals, NFL - Broncos), NOFX/Jawbreaker/Alkaline Trio/the Lawrence Arms, Video Games (PC, Wii), Photography (bands, nature, culture, sports), Microbrews, Comedy (stand-up, movies, etc.), Books