Whose the chap on here that works at Epitaph?

brento

Did you guys see the seller put "Listed for Charity"? I've messaged the Punk for Peace guy before about certain products of his and I think he's actually legit, plus they have their own website and I wonder how much money is actually received by the non-profit organizations..

click here

To be fair I saw it as a way of "justifying" the action of selling on a record that hasnt even been released yet for a profit.

If the dude gives all the "profit" of the sale to charity then fair play. Still its a bit rum on people who want to just own the record.

I know its for charity but surely its a bit of a low blow.

Yeah but also isn't he technically a "store". Web store on ebay, obviosly he has many coming in, it says more than 10 available. He's just the 1st to put the pre-order up. And is that a terrible price? Is 14 pounds high for a record? Is it made in U.S...wouldn't that make it an import for over there? Not justifying for anyone just looking at all the detail, is it really flipping or just a store putting up there pre order. May not like the price, but I've been to many stores and not like there price.

Yeah but also isn't he technically a "store". Web store on ebay, obviosly he has many coming in, it says more than 10 available. He's just the 1st to put the pre-order up. And is that a terrible price? Is 14 pounds high for a record? Is it made in U.S...wouldn't that make it an import for over there? Not justifying for anyone just looking at all the detail, is it really flipping or just a store putting up there pre order. May not like the price, but I've been to many stores and not like there price.

verrrry true. plus, you can even make an offer if you want it cheaper! id love to have that feature on ANY pre-order here in the US. thats awesome.