Suffocate for Fuck Sake 2xLP PRE ORDERS ARE UP!!

Blue Grass Records

http://www.myspace.com/bluegrassrecords

[image]

BGR001.-Suffocate for Fuck Sake - Blazing Fires and Helicopters on the Front Page of the Newspaper.There's a March Going on and I'm Marching in Heavyboots. 2xLP

Ok people,the day has come. Finally! this monster of album comes out on a very limited press on vinyl!!

We are offering different options including packages with the 2xLP + Shirt + CD.

http://bluegrassrecords.bigcartel.com/products

Nominated for best Artist and Album of Post-Metal/Experimental in 2008.

Suffocate for Fuck sake is a Swedish band creating vastly original music combining the slow, ambient, warm sound of post-rock with elements of the shoegaze genre such as continuous walls of heavily distorted and reverbed guitar. Like they say, it's Breach, Cult Of Luna, Mogwai and Sigur Ros all played at the same time. After almost 4 years since their killer EP in 2004, they are back with this epic master piece that is about 67 mins long and its definitely going to be some of the best albums in 2008.

Limited Pressing of 300 on Gatefold package!

Robotic Empire will be the exclusive distributor in the US.

Denovali will be the exclusive distributor in Europe.

For Fans of Breach,Cult of Luna,Sigur Ros and Mogwai.

To be honest,they havent fixed their prices yet so i cant tell you right now but im having good deals right now in my different packages. And the shipping is not that expensive but if you wish to wait until they receive copies thats ok! :)

Im considering pressing their first EP on a 12" depending how this record goes.

Thanks!

the 2xlp will be affordable via us and carlos (bluegrass) also will gain enough money with the orders via denovali. so if you can't afford a preorder via him you also can wait till we have it.

for all the other (especially US) people: preorder it via bluegrass! he needs to finance this and other upcoming releases!:)

• 3 years later...

I just noticed this on Facebook:

"We have couple copies at 25$ in L'oeil du Titgre webstore if any of you are interested, really limited

http://loeildutigre.storenvy.com/
"

Holy shit! I managed to get one. I can't believe this. This has been sold out for years and people are asking like 200 dollars for this.

They also have them on sale at Discogs if you don't want to use that webstore.

Im speechless. I finally got this. Wow.... One of the best and most unique post rock albums ever.

Edit: Here's more info.