RIP itsajakie (NEVER FORGET)

THIS IS ONE OF THE COMMENTS.

WOW!! I have to admit, this song grabbed me head on... WOW. Not sure if its just the nights mood, but I have a strong feeling that everytime I listen to this song, it will continue to pull at me as listening to it anew and blow me away. Very impressive!

And for the record... damn those perfect clouds... for it makes reality even more scarier , then again the intrusion is more bearable when you know they are there so you can escape again till your ready to make a choice!

Sounds like Allison.

For shame, Allison. Man, I thought you were cool.

someone leave a message on their little voicemail thing they have on their myspace

Somebody call them up and be like...

"This is Chick-fil-a returning your call... If you want to play a show outside our booth in the food court you can I guess. I mean we aren't going to feed you or anything but nobody's stopping you. See you guys Tuesday night."

That would be hilariously awesome!!!

look at the beginning of their "biography":

Post-Hardcore is very prevalent today, and for the most part, the bands within the scene are musical carbon copies of each other. You recognize them: high pitched vocals, heavy guitars, and pop catchiness are all mandatory for an up and coming post-hardcore band. There are very few of these groups who execute this sound well. The Paramedic, hailing from Dayton, Ohio, are one of them.

whoever wrote this was probably trying to find a nice way to say "you don't have to hit the play button, they sound exactly how you think they're going to sound"

Cock-rock for the 12 and under is very prevalent today, and for the most part, the bands within the scene are musical carbon copies of each other. You recognize them: high pitched vocals, sloppy guitars, and a total lack of any catchiness are all mandatory for an up and coming cock-rock band. There are very few of these groups who execute this sound well. The Paramedic, hailing from Your Worst Fucking Nightmare (or perhaps Ohio), are no exception.

Fixed.