Dreams

I never dream, but I had an awesome one last night.

Aaron Danger and I were hanging out in some mega chain record store and they had a used CD section we were looking in. At the top were used vinyl records for really cheap, but it was soooooo high up that we couldn't reach it. I think he lifted me up on his shoulders and we found these super rare None More Black records that no one has even heard of. There were two of them and they were $3.99 each. We came back here to post about them and you were all jealous about how awesome we were.

I had a dream Saturday night where I was attending this World Series / Super Bowl hybrid, but I had no idea what was going on. There was a huge pre-game show, but I was busy tailgating and didn't care. I ran into this girl who was apart of the show and she was in trouble. She gave me her jet (like a fighter jet) because I helped her (I forget what I did, I think I got her to the pre-game ceremonies on time or something). The jet wasn't regulation, so my mom had to fix it. Then I got a text message from Scott Heisel that said "Let's go Buccos!" and I'm like "Why is Scott cheering for the Pirates? He's a dumb Cubs fan?!?" So I get to the stadium and the football teams are playing and I realized it was the Super Bowl. I was stoooooooked. I guess it was the Steelers vs. the Giants, because after the half, the rest of the game was baseball and it was the Pirates vs. the Yankees. It started out sloppy, but Jason Bay made some awesome play and got A-Rod out and we won. It was incredible! During the game I wanted to take a picture, but couldn't get close enough because there was an insane amount of people there. So the guy that helped you to your seat offered to go down to the field level and take one. He came back and I was like thanks can I have my camera and he told me had no idea what I was talking about. So I grabbed this bag he was carrying and it was filled with tons of cameras. I took mine and punched him, then chugged my beer and threw the cup at him.

dreams are nuts man.

last wednesday i had a dream that seemed so real. it was in color. it was freakin nightmare-ish. I was being stabbed, and I was dying in my dream. AND THEN right before i died in my dream i woke up suddenly in a cold sweat.

the next day i went to work and broke my toe. two days later i was in a head on collision.

wierdness

I never dream, but I had an awesome one last night.

Aaron Danger and I were hanging out in some mega chain record store and they had a used CD section we were looking in. At the top were used vinyl records for really cheap, but it was soooooo high up that we couldn't reach it. I think he lifted me up on his shoulders and we found these super rare None More Black records that no one has even heard of. There were two of them and they were $3.99 each. We came back here to post about them and you were all jealous about how awesome we were.

I had a dream Saturday night where I was attending this World Series / Super Bowl hybrid, but I had no idea what was going on. There was a huge pre-game show, but I was busy tailgating and didn't care. I ran into this girl who was apart of the show and she was in trouble. She gave me her jet (like a fighter jet) because I helped her (I forget what I did, I think I got her to the pre-game ceremonies on time or something). The jet wasn't regulation, so my mom had to fix it. Then I got a text message from Scott Heisel that said "Let's go Buccos!" and I'm like "Why is Scott cheering for the Pirates? He's a dumb Cubs fan?!?" So I get to the stadium and the football teams are playing and I realized it was the Super Bowl. I was stoooooooked. I guess it was the Steelers vs. the Giants, because after the half, the rest of the game was baseball and it was the Pirates vs. the Yankees. It started out sloppy, but Jason Bay made some awesome play and got A-Rod out and we won. It was incredible! During the game I wanted to take a picture, but couldn't get close enough because there was an insane amount of people there. So the guy that helped you to your seat offered to go down to the field level and take one. He came back and I was like thanks can I have my camera and he told me had no idea what I was talking about. So I grabbed this bag he was carrying and it was filled with tons of cameras. I took mine and punched him, then chugged my beer and threw the cup at him.

hahahah +1

dreams are nuts man.

last wednesday i had a dream that seemed so real. it was in color. it was freakin nightmare-ish. I was being stabbed, and I was dying in my dream. AND THEN right before i died in my dream i woke up suddenly in a cold sweat.

the next day i went to work and broke my toe. two days later i was in a head on collision.

wierdness

I had the freakiest dream ever once.. it was a dumb dream about running away from like orcs or wahtever at first, but then it ended up where i was alone on a huuuge cliff-type thing and the orcs were gonna get me, and I had to save this thing otherwise they'd destroy the world so I had to jump down so they wouldn't get it

well usually you wake up when you fall, I didn't and felt my head crack open when i reached the ground and all it was hoorrible lol

then everything went black in my dream and 2 mins later i woke up in my dream on the ground in my godmother's drive way.. and i had 10 mins to get to a hospital or I'd die for real, it was like a second chance. So I get to the door and knock and she was like shush im ont he phone! and my godfather was poking my head saying man your skull is weird looking and i was screaming MY SKULL IS CRACKED I GOTTA GO TO A HOSPITAL!!! and everyone was ignoring me

that was really FUCKED i woke up with a huge headache that lasted a few days

When I remember my dreams they are always really goofy. An example:

I was in a college dorm building, but it apparently doubled as a hospital. I was wandering around this dorm/hospital looking for my room completely naked. In each room there were people hanging out and stuff, but their were surgeries being done in many of them. I finally found my room and I walked through the door and instead of my room being there, I was standing my old high school cafeteria and I was then fully clothed. I sat down and starting eating. A second later the roof was being ripped off by a gigantic version of an old friend from high school. He was angry, pointing his finger and yelling, "JOIN THE ARMY!", over and over. Then everyone turned into Lego people. I woke up a few seconds later. It was fucking bizarre.

I had a dream last night that I was assassinated (as opposed to simply being murdered) by Anthony Anderson (the actor). However, I lived and I just layed in the parking lot of a movie theatre where I was shot and the cops showed up. I was talking to them and they left to call an ambulence but I waited and waited and it never came. I finally got up and walked into the movie theatre and people were freaking out that I had been shot and I saw the police officers buying popcorn and they were like, "HOLY SHIT WE FORGOT TO CALL THE AMBULENCE!" and then somebody said something about getting shot in the head and I felt my head and there was a hole and my hand was bloody after and then thats when I woke up.

Weird.

I finally got up and walked into the movie theatre and people were freaking out that I had been shot and I saw the police officers buying popcorn and they were like, "HOLY SHIT WE FORGOT TO CALL THE AMBULENCE!" and then somebody said something about getting shot in the head and I felt my head and there was a hole and my hand was bloody after and then thats when I woke up.

HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE, BATMAN!

Guest falloutcollapse

I have dreams every night. Last night, I had a dream that this preppy, rich, girl in my English class had a cigarette lit in her bag during English and it smelled awful. Then it burned the school down, ala Office Space.

I finally got up and walked into the movie theatre and people were freaking out that I had been shot and I saw the police officers buying popcorn and they were like, "HOLY SHIT WE FORGOT TO CALL THE AMBULENCE!" and then somebody said something about getting shot in the head and I felt my head and there was a hole and my hand was bloody after and then thats when I woke up.

HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE, BATMAN!

Normally I check for things like that, and I knew that sentence was getting long, but I was typing in a hurry and didn't care.