Where do you/ did you go to college?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

University of Texas at San Antonio right now.

Fucking hate it.

Transferring to University of North Texas at Denton in the Fall. Cant wait.

I'm at Richland College right now (Screw paying out of state tuition at a University) and I'm going to University of North Texas in the Fall as well.

I'm majoring in Special Education EC-4.

Umm...swoop? (did they do that in '04?)

Graduated in '08 with a BFA in Graphic Design.

Haha, nope... i actually have no idea what you are talking about.

Swoop would be the battle cry of the Osprey (most often paired with a "swooping" motion of the arms downward). I had a feeling it hadn't been there long. I also have the feeling it won't be there much longer.

Haha, i figured it was something lame like that and i agree that it will fade out shortly.

I did drive through campus for the first time in ages and i was blown away by the growth. Shit is actually like a real school now. when i graduated they just finished the fine arts building... Alot changes in 5 years.

Guest eriathomas

University of Akron.

Working on an AS of CIS:Cisco Networking. I'll eventually get a BA, but I missed so much school when my anxiety, I just want to finish and start working.

Ooh! Ooh! Let's here some anecdotes!

A fine arts major that was in one of my science classes once said "I'm really the most important artist in the Midwest." No, it was not Kanye West and these attitudes are a bit to common.

Most of the journalism majors don't think they have to actually do any reporting, research or investigation and end up skating by somehow. Most of them say they want to work at TMZ or are only in it as a "way to get on tv." Shit's fucked.

You can totally get that vibe from people walking around by Columbia. I just needed someone to verify it.

I am currently teach business and computer classes (CAD, Video Production, Graphic Design, Web Design) at the the high school level. Additionally, I hold Microsoft Certified Instructor and Adobe Certified Instructor credentials. I really enjoy my job and I am just waiting for the right opportunity to move into my first administration job (probably as an asst. principal or dean).