No Country For Old Men

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HxBMdwoERQc

opens Wednesday for most of us, but has anybody here seen it in any of the early markets? It looks like it's going to be awesome, and I hear good things. I can't wait to check it out, if I don't get called in to work on Wednesday, before going record shopping in Ann Arbor.

I saw No Country on Tuesday and it was fucking brilliant.

One tip... when the dude from Men In Black (who isn't Will Smith) starts talking about some dream he had, pay attention. I kinda spaced out during that part and I kinda think I missed something.

Do you mean Academy Award winner Tommy Lee Jones? It pains me that Men in Black is the movie you associate with him.

One tip... when the dude from Men In Black (who isn't Will Smith) starts talking about some dream he had, pay attention. I kinda spaced out during that part and I kinda think I missed something.

I'm pretty sure that part is just about how he finally got religion. Remember, he says earlier, to the cripple that God never came into his life? Just my theory.

Do you mean Academy Award winner Tommy Lee Jones? It pains me that Men in Black is the movie you associate with him.

It shouldn't pain you, because I was just kidding. I could have said "Tommy Lee Jones" but I said "dude from Men In Black" to be stupid.

I'm pretty sure that part is just about how he finally got religion. Remember, he says earlier, to the cripple that God never came into his life? Just my theory.

I spaced out and stopped paying attention to what he was saying (my friend did too) and now I'm not sure what he said and I kinda think I should have paid closer attention. haha