Anti-Flag pepto-pink limited to 300

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Anti Flag records very rarely go for much anyways. In the future I'd imagine they'll be relatively cheap on eBay. (Only things that seem to go for real money are their FAT color LPs)

That being said, I have a rainbow copy in the mail that I ordered quite a while ago.

Well, I did sell my copy of the Anti-Flag / D.B.S. split CD for $177 a couple years ago! ;D

But yeah, you are right. Their records rarely go for much.

I e-mailed Vinnie and it breaks down like this:

Rainbow - 200

Pepto Pink - 300

White - 400

Great thanks for this. Grabbed one each, I can't imagine how someone would pass this up. The etching is so outrageous and the cover art is sure to offend a ton of people. Good stuff!

Speaking of the cover art. Funny story. My grandma lives with my family and she is really religious. The other day she gave me a package of mine that she opened because she thought it was hers. The first thing I see inside the box is the Anti-flag 7". So, knowing she saw it I was like, "Damn, why couldn't the O'pioneers or AJJ 7 inch have been on top..." Anyways, A few days later my mom comes into my room and asks me if I am gay. I tell her no and ask her why would she ask that. She tells me my grandma told her a bout a package i got that had "gay" written all over it. I then proceeded to show her the record and we laughed about it. Thanks Anti-flag.