Brand New - Devil and God LP

Apparently you don't. Also re-reading your post earlier made me laugh.

The way you pretty much glorified this release as being the most rare and amazing thing to ever be put on vinyl.

Also, did you REALLY go to every retailer in Bakersfield, CA? I want to believe you did. I really do.

It's much more humorous.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well considering how quickly the reds and marbles sold out online, and how few Hot Topic got (i haven't heard of any store getting more than 2 copies), 500 is feasible.

There were actually quite a few stores that got 4-5 copies. I went into 2 different stores in so cal who told me they got 5 copies each.

Its totally possible there are only 500 of each but Id be kinda suprised.

Also there will be more of these coming to HT stores. No idea what color they will be but there are more coming. Once those get sent to stores Ill post an updated list of stores that have it in stock. Not all stores will get them but some stores that didnt get them the first time around should be getting some.

Be patient tho, its going to be a few weeks.

well considering how quickly the reds and marbles sold out online, and how few Hot Topic got (i haven't heard of any store getting more than 2 copies), 500 is feasible.

There were actually quite a few stores that got 4-5 copies. I went into 2 different stores in so cal who told me they got 5 copies each.

Also there will be more of these coming to HT stores. No idea what color they will be but there are more coming. Once those get sent to stores Ill post an updated list of stores that have it in stock. Not all stores will get them but some stores that didnt get them the first time around should be getting some.

Alright fair enough. I was just trying to make sense of how 500 could still be possible, although a stretch

Alright fair enough. I was just trying to make sense of how 500 could still be possible, although a stretch

haha I got one on red so Im hoping its /500.