Brand New - Devil and God LP

listening to this for the first time and just noticed that the A/B vinyl is majorly warped. Why the fuck does this happen for the first time on my favourite album. So far it still sounds okay luckily

another 1/1 variant for the bay!

jesse made love to your copy and the steamy groove riding warped your record into a fragile state.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i could claim that for sure.

I was slightly tempted to get my copy signed last week when i saw them but resisted when i saw a dude make vinnie (who had a beer in one hand and a cane in the other after stepping on glass) painfully shuffle around, place his beer on a vending machine and sign his cd with one hand. Not that i would ever sell it anyway.

I have always wondered what my drumstick signed by the band would be worth though. Some kids would go apeshit over that yeah?

my white finally showed up today. it had a black mark on it. fuckin marble /501 !!!

Put it on your wall or on eBay.

It amazes me that after like, four threads and a combined 30+ pages later,

only two people (unless I missed another) have even mentioned listening to this album on vinyl.

There's music on these things?

I just haven't gotten around to spinning it yet. Too many other good records have taken priority this week. Will probably do it later tonight or tomorrow after band practice.

haha i could claim that for sure.

I was slightly tempted to get my copy signed last week when i saw them but resisted when i saw a dude make vinnie (who had a beer in one hand and a cane in the other after stepping on glass) painfully shuffle around, place his beer on a vending machine and sign his cd with one hand. Not that i would ever sell it anyway.

I have always wondered what my drumstick signed by the band would be worth though. Some kids would go apeshit over that yeah?

oh gary, he really is a hyprocrite