Brand New - Devil and God LP

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a red one here at the Hot Topic in West Covina, Ca and they still had like 4 more. Apparently there will be an updated pressing info if they put it out on blue and green as well. I was all syked that I got red until I saw a bunch of other people got them too seeing as how I was under the impression that all they made was 3000 white. Oh well.

Yeah the three Hot Topics closest to me did NOT receive D&G...I have an employee from each store trying to find other stores to send them at least 2 copies so they can have one, and my buddy and I can get one...

I'm glad other people have gotten theirs -- pretty sweet they have the red and the marble

Yea Id like to know where he heard there will be blue and green copies as well.

My bad. I was quickly browsing older posts for pressing info and saw someone claimed they got a blue and green copies. Didn't really pay attention that people were just bulshitting. I was never aware there was going to be a white marble or red colored pressing until yesterday so I only assumed it was a possibility there were other colors.

Yea Id like to know where he heard there will be blue and green copies as well.

Idk. Someone back on page 1 claimed they got copies in green and blue. Hard to tell if they were bullshitting though. I was never aware there was going to be a white marble or red colored pressing until yesterday so I only assumed it was a possibility there were other colors.

one of mine came on blue, and the other on green. i'm so confused here.

[image]

Idk. Someone back on page 1 claimed they got copies in green and blue. Hard to tell if they were bullshitting though. I was never aware there was going to be a white marble or red colored pressing until yesterday so I only assumed it was a possibility there were other colors.

one of mine came on blue, and the other on green. i'm so confused here.

[image]

Meh honest mistake. I should take time to thoroughly read before I post something stupid.