The Mist

I'm really hoping this won't be disappointing, mostly for my brother's sake. He is a HUGE Stephen King fan and has hated seeing some of his stories get butchered. From your reaction it at least sounds like something I shouldn't miss out on.

it really is amazing. by far the best stephen king movie I've seen.

I'm really hoping this won't be disappointing, mostly for my brother's sake. He is a HUGE Stephen King fan and has hated seeing some of his stories get butchered. From your reaction it at least sounds like something I shouldn't miss out on.

it really is amazing. by far the best stephen king movie I've seen.

dude, SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION.

i want to check this out...my favorite part of the trailer is when they need someone to tie the rope to themselves and walk into the mist...."hmmm, who shall we choose, how bout the black guy!"

Not even close. "The black guy" is the first person to really butt heads with the main character. I'm not even sure how you got that impression from the trailer.

went and saw this last night. follows the novella pretty much the whole way through until the the last 10 minutes or so.

wow, i thought the ending to the story was a bummer. talk about cruel. not your typical hollywood ending by any stretch of the imagination.

all in all a pretty fine movie. definitely one of the better King adaptations.

went and saw this last night. follows the novella pretty much the whole way through until the the last 10 minutes or so.

wow, i thought the ending to the story was a bummer. talk about cruel. not your typical hollywood ending by any stretch of the imagination.

all in all a pretty fine movie. definitely one of the better King adaptations.

havent read the novella, but i'm going to do it now to compare.

the ending was the total shock part, REAL bummer

Our theater was full of the kind of people that make me pro-choice. Mouth breathing fuck heads who talk loudly during the movie and scream "DENZEL LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! BEHIND YOU!" and "SMACK THAT BITCH". When the ending came these morons, who mind you thought the scene where they show the open sign on the pharmacy was worthy of 10 minutes of loud conversation, were totally fucking silent. It might be the most shocking payoff I've seen on the big screen in a few years.