Give some thanks man

The time has come once again to be thankful, and in keeping with the spirit of the holiday I thought I would share a few things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the Jack Daniels corporation, they made the magnificeint drink that my parents consumed on the night of my conception. I am thankful for the ultra thin condoms made by trojan that are easily broken and sparked my existence. Each one of these two companies have provided me countless hours of pleasure and with out them I might not be here so thank you.

I am thankful daily for the kind gentle hearts of every one around me. For example the lady that so eagerly cut in from of me today with out so much as a wave. Thank you lady. You keep me grounded.

I am thankful for my room mate. You eat all of my food and use all of my toilet paper and soap with out ever replacing anything. If I am ever in need of smelling anything that is absolutely terrible. I only need to come home and sit on my couch and inhale the wonderful aroma of your unwashed feet. Thank you nate. You make my blood pressure rize.

I am thankful for jared who constantly tells me how retarded I am when I do stupid things. I get out of line often I know and you are always there to poke me in the eye and make me even more angry. Thanks jared you make me a grumpy person.

In closing I am thankful that I have a bunch of friends that can take a joke. Thanks guys, no joke, you guys help me out more than you know.

I wrote this as a joke. just thought it would be fun.

now what are you guys thankful for

Guest falloutcollapse
I'm thankful for a lot of things, including these boards, and all you nerds. Also, Mike Riddle's mom.

V...I'm thankful your parents consumated their relationship in the backseat of a 1984 Chevette. You're a funny kid.

Watch it. It was a 1974!

She really is the best. Earlier in the night we went to this awesome restaurant in Chicago called Kuma's Corner, which is an incredible burger joint where each burger is named after a metal band -- i.e. the Metallica, the Slayer, the Mastodon, the Yob, the Judas Priest (this one had fruit on it -- geddit?), the Melvins, etc. IT WAS INCREDIBLE.

Guest falloutcollapse
She really is the best. Earlier in the night we went to this awesome restaurant in Chicago called Kuma's Corner, which is an incredible burger joint where each burger is named after a metal band -- i.e. the Metallica, the Slayer, the Mastodon, the Yob, the Judas Priest (this one had fruit on it -- geddit?), the Melvins, etc. IT WAS INCREDIBLE.

Dude I want to go there haha. I'm looking it up right now. Also, I'm afraid to fart in front of people -- True story.

Dude I want to go there haha. I'm looking it up right now. Also, I'm afraid to fart in front of people -- True story.

One day you'll love BJs and farting in front of people. But hopefully not simultaneously.

Guest falloutcollapse

One day you'll love BJs and farting in front of people. But hopefully not simultaneously.

Hopefully.

I urge everyone to go there:

http://www.kumas-corner.com/

Fucking awesome. There's nothing like munching on a Mastodon burger while "Reign In Blood" blasts over the in-house stereo.

Fucking awesome. There's nothing like munching on a Mastodon burger while "Reign In Blood" blasts over the in-house stereo.

i sure could go for a melvins burger right about now...

That place sounds amazing.

The time has come once again to be thankful, and in keeping with the spirit of the holiday I thought I would share a few things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the Jack Daniels corporation, they made the magnificeint drink that my parents consumed on the night of my conception. I am thankful for the ultra thin condoms made by trojan that are easily broken and sparked my existence. Each one of these two companies have provided me countless hours of pleasure and with out them I might not be here so thank you.

I am thankful daily for the kind gentle hearts of every one around me. For example the lady that so eagerly cut in from of me today with out so much as a wave. Thank you lady. You keep me grounded.

I am thankful for my room mate. You eat all of my food and use all of my toilet paper and soap with out ever replacing anything. If I am ever in need of smelling anything that is absolutely terrible. I only need to come home and sit on my couch and inhale the wonderful aroma of your unwashed feet. Thank you nate. You make my blood pressure rize.

I am thankful for jared who constantly tells me how retarded I am when I do stupid things. I get out of line often I know and you are always there to poke me in the eye and make me even more angry. Thanks jared you make me a grumpy person.

In closing I am thankful that I have a bunch of friends that can take a joke. Thanks guys, no joke, you guys help me out more than you know.

I wrote this as a joke. just thought it would be fun.

now what are you guys thankful for

i laughed.