between the buried and me leave victory records

i just watched their first time in bangkok last night.

and only second time in south eastern asia for their leg.

tommy rogers told me they definitely move tony brumme's label really soon.

a main reason why they still stick at there because contact duration.

he doiesn't tell me what label they will be.

let's guess what label they will sign....

:)

love this band, great guys and incredible musicians. there was rumbling about this when their last album was in production, and when they were going to explore additional routes after the contract was up, Tony basically shutdown the PR machine for their last album. pretty childish, but classic tony. I have no clue where they'll go, Metalblade is the one label that sticks in my mind, but I wouldnt be shocked if Ipicac or a major picked them up with the more prog they go with the metal.

not a surprise, most of the good bands leave once the original contract is up, which is normally way too long.

yea, and this is magnified because it is victory after all. they just signed ill nino................yea...........

but yea as far as guessing a label i hope they go the dillinger escape plan or portugal the man route and get a really loose contract and/or an imprint of their own of sorts on an indie

love this band, great guys and incredible musicians. there was rumbling about this when their last album was in production, and when they were going to explore additional routes after the contract was up, Tony basically shutdown the PR machine for their last album. pretty childish, but classic tony. I have no clue where they'll go, Metalblade is the one label that sticks in my mind, but I wouldnt be shocked if Ipicac or a major picked them up with the more prog they go with the metal.

it would be awesome to see them on ipecac... mike patton could do some magic with them!