SEXXXY VC BOARDIE ALERT!!!111

haha... c'mon guys. you guys are ruining my rep...

i got what Andy got, except replace earbud headphones with a watch. I gave most of the stuff to people i knew except for the iphone/ipod charger on the go. I really needed that badly this year as my phone was dying after 7pm due to numerous texts and phone calls all day to my peeps (sarcasm). I seriously have to thank Scott because without my invite i wouldn't have obtained any of that stuff.. SO THANKS SCOTT.

and don't refer my bitch to a ho!! jk. She rocks... only person who offered to help me move without me having to pay/threaten/bribe. Not to mention she's full of quips that would make woody allen jealous. total nerd... I just need to work on her a little so she stops listening to nu-metal.

Fucked up are rad like that was it Damian?

Yeah, but then again my eyesight isn't very good and it could have been some other fat bearded guy.. ::)

I saw Sandy a shit ton (10x) too throughout music, but couldn't quite place her. i knew i knew her from somewhere... then the very last day it hit me.. oh shit.

I just need to work on her a little so she stops listening to nu-metal.

Damn girls and their nu metal.

yeah, she tried to turn me on to Bring me the Horizon today. I could care less about metalcore bands like their kind... they are mostly all trite to me except for the a handful.

If i can get her to listen to MASTADON or KYLESA, hell even KYUSS, i'll be happy.

My bag had less stuff than a friend of mine's did, but here's basically what was in them:

drum pedal for guitar hero/rock band

laptop sleeve

ipod case

NCAA Football '10 for xbox360

xbox360 college football cover plate

a bikini

an iphone/ipod charger for home/car/on-the-go

make up

ear bud headphones

coffee

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot, but I gave my bag to my brother.

i'm sure that you and/or him will get a lot of use out of that bikini and makeup!

You know it! ;)