No Idea, you are too mean.

Howdy mailorder folks!

The new YOUNG LIVERS & HOT WATER MUSIC albums are ready to go! Please take a look below for more details.

If you'd like to place an order, just head on over to www.noidearecords.com!

Thanks!! --Jennifer

Check out some of the Harvest of Hope Fest stuff on You Tube: http://bit.ly/dxSUrw

www.noidearecords.com

www.southernlovin.com

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YOUNG LIVERS "Of Misery and Toil" LP/CD ($8.00 / $7.00) (No Idea #265)

It is with a collective sigh of relief and with fists held high that we announce the new YOUNG LIVERS record has been born unto the world! Rejoice!

Propulsive, relentless, dark, driving! Dueling guitar leads, monolithic howl! As much as they want me to mention the first Crue EP, I just can't do it. Thin Lizzy, I'll mention! Deep melodies, soaring despair, cryptic journeys, all wrapped in a twisted, anthemic sense of hope, buried under the weight of life and crushing riffs! Undeniable and immediate! First pressing LP on Purple vinyl!

LIMITED EDITION!!!

YOUNG LIVERS "Of Misery and Toil" Limited METAL edition LP ($20.00)

180-gram CLEAR vinyl with screen-printed METAL covers. CD version included. No more than 100 will be made. These things weigh THREE POUNDS!

HOT WATER MUSIC "Redemption" LP/CD ($8.00 / $7.00)

Twelve new songs, recorded in 2010 at the new Stresstudio in Gainesville, Florida. "Redemption" shows a return to form for HWM, dual palm-muting, anthemic choruses, and the rhythm section is showboating harder than "Fuel for the Hate Game." The tempos are up, the energy is scorching, and nary a delay pedal is to be heard. 12 songs, 27 minutes. This is the record you have been waiting for! (George Rebelo plays drums on side A and Warren Oakes plays drums on side B.)

Guest chappy5
oh man, I have still been thinking this was real. Totaly forgot it was the 1st when reading. Perhaps I'm just getting too old for april fools...

Your never too old for april fools... making up a fake new release can only cause one to be bummed. on another note it is funny for those that fell for it completely, well played.