finally a real show in my country!!

Do you guys really not get that many shows? Aren't you the 4th biggest city in America?

Yeah, and didn't you actually move up to 3rd after Katrina?

Haha, yeah. But apparently Houston isn't a very successful market for a lot of bands. Most of them hit Austin and Dallas only, which means either a 3 or 4 hours drive.

so jealous you,xfactor675....

for thailand concert on 2008 which i know the rumor is

set your goals on january but the promoter can't contact jordan now (please let me know if anybody know e-mail address of other guys in syg,please.)

chiodos,scary kid scaring kids,the starting line,the matches,my american heart and sugarcult is the promotor can recruite sponsor who can afford 20000 usd for 'em.

i will fly to germany on next february,anybody know what website which i can search concert table in germany with english not deautch ?

i hate it when you have to drive and there's traffic, then the venue decides to combine the will call line and the line to buy tickets, making you stand in line for a goddamn hour, all the while the band you came to see just about finish their set. FUCK YOU PHOENIX THEATER.

calgary has 1.2 million people in it (4th in canada) and foo fighters arent playing here... theyre playing saskatoon which has like 200 000 people and not here. its because the arena here for them to play has the worst acoustics in the universe and nobody sounds good there. not even clapton when i was there. it has to be super loud for it to sound full and the city has a noise bylaw which restricts noise levels... fuck

Guest scriptedrain
yeah i get to decide between a 3 hour drive and a 4 hour drive at a smaller venue...

I'd go with the 3 hour drive. That 2 hours extra driving (total) isn't worth it when you're out on the road and pissed off that you didn't go to the other one.