HOT WATER MUSIC "Live in Chicago" --7" (NIR-280)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the UK fall in to RST?

Var, would you ship to a UK record store?

Certainly.

We are trying to decide if Alan is a store or not, haha!

I'm really not a store, but on the other hand anybody can come round and collect things from me anytime, and I take stuff to gigs etc, etc?

At Fest, when you have your stock in the parking lot would that count as a store?

I'd second that, have you not seen his new shelving units? No one would go to those lengths unless it was to display stuff for sale ;). Haha! (Alan... Shhhh)

I dropped Rich from Tempest Records a message, but not sure how feasible it is based on tempest closing and the new store taking shape but we will see!

Edit:

Also there is All Ages Records in Camden, They stock a lot of No Idea stuff already. I will drop them a line once i have heard from rich.

Hey Var

E-mailed Record Works in Ontario Canada for them to get a hold of you. Hopefully they do, and if not, here's the contact info:

399 Dundas Street

Woodstock, ON N4S 1B8

(519) 539-7707

email: [email protected]

I was at the show the first night, and I'd be stoked to have this in my collection!

641 RPM

641 W. King Street

Boone NC, 28607

[email protected]

I went down there a couple days ago to request if they could get in touch with you about ordering that record. The person I talked to said he would send you an e-mail but he was unsure if they could order just one copy. If there is a minimum I figured they would sell, but I'll let them figure out what they're going to do and hope they're able to get some in.

641 RPM

641 W. King Street

Boone NC, 28607

[email protected]

I went down there a couple days ago to request if they could get in touch with you about ordering that record. The person I talked to said he would send you an e-mail but he was unsure if they could order just one copy. If there is a minimum I figured they would sell, but I'll let them figure out what they're going to do and hope they're able to get some in.

One would hope that they would be able to find say 10 things they wanted in the catalog so that the postage will not kill them. That said, sure, we'll sell them ONE copy if that's all they want. Weirdos! Ha!

We have 800+ pre-sold now. Pretty cool! Considering we only came up with the idea like 3 weeks ago... that's pretty amazing! The records arrive today... and a straight edge kid is driving the covers up from Sarasota. As soon as they get here, we glue, fold, assemble and ship as fast as humanly possible. Also, we employ a dog. Strangely, no one has asked about the packaging!