Karma ???

It's just a number, doesn't really mean anything in terms of good dudes/bad dudes. When someone smites you, it goes down, and when someone exalts you, it goes up. No reasoning is required.

And making threads like this generally leads to it lowering.

My advice - forget that it's even there.

I'm still kinda bummed out that the guy who got me down from 60 to -2 gave up.. fuckin' quitter. i was hoping for double digits :(

If it makes you feel better I'll smite you till you are cause I think you're awesome....erm.....I hate your guts :P

Someone doesn't like me either though. It's cool. It's nice knowing they can't talk it out like a man. Karma be dummmmmmm

Tell someone something they said is gay and all the PC shitheads will come out of the woodwork to smite you like little girls. Nevermind that it's not a homophobic statement in any way, they'll still throw throw that at you and the moderators will back them up because everyone's too afraid to tell crybabies to get fucked. So if you are that sort of person, go ahead and get fucked now before we really get to know one another.

Tell someone something they said is gay and all the PC shitheads will come out of the woodwork to smite you like little girls. Nevermind that it's not a homophobic statement in any way, they'll still throw throw that at you and the moderators will back them up because everyone's too afraid to tell crybabies to get fucked. So if you are that sort of person, go ahead and get fucked now before we really get to know one another.

That's gay.

I would only smite you first for being an adult and journalist with the vocabulary of a 6th grader, and then again for not comprehending the definition of homophobia and not realizing that equating something you view negatively to a term for homosexuality fits the definition perfectly.

I would only smite you first for being an adult and journalist with the vocabulary of a 6th grader, and then again for not comprehending the definition of homophobia and not realizing that equating something you view negatively to a term for homosexuality fits the definition perfectly.

Intent is the most important thing both legally and in everyday conversation when it comes to prejudice. When it's clear that someone is using the word "gay" to mean "silly" or whatever, the intent is clearly not to insult a person's sexuality. Calling someone a faggot because they are holding hands with a person of the opposite sex shows clear homophobic intent. If you can't understand that then you have the reasoning ability of a sixth grader which is worse than having the vocabulary of said middle schooler.

Incidentally, being a good journalist has nothing to do with having a large vocabulary. In fact, journalists strive to write in the simplest terms possible. So thanks for the compliment.