Few questions RE: Rocket From The Crypt

I picked up a few RFTC 7"'s the other day, and I'm curious if anyone knows the years/possible pressing info on them.

Rocket Queen EP (black)

Pure Genius (clear)

The Music Machine (black)

Yum Kippered (black)

And in regards to the last 7", were all the jackets "signed", or was this one actually signed?

Thanks

[image]

Yeah, I've owned a few copies of the Yum Kippered 7" and none were signed.

If you're starting to collect RFTC records you're going down a slippery slope. haha

Nah. Had always been a fan of RFTC, found these really cheap, figured I'd pick them up. I've seen what some of them go for; Way out of my budget.

Yeah, I've owned a few copies of the Yum Kippered 7" and none were signed.

If you're starting to collect RFTC records you're going down a slippery slope. haha

Nah. Had always been a fan of RFTC, found these really cheap, figured I'd pick them up. I've seen what some of them go for; Way out of my budget.

Good man!

I've been chipping away and trying to justify buying some of the more expensive pieces whenever they go up on the bay... at this point I have 25/39 vinyl releases...

Good man!

I've been chipping away and trying to justify buying some of the more expensive pieces whenever they go up on the bay... at this point I have 25/39 vinyl releases...

39? I have significantly more than 39...

Good man!

39? I have significantly more than 39...

Hm...I'm not including variants or bootlegs, but again, I could be wrong.