PO: the Honor System "Demo Tape" 7"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know Tim was ever in The Honor System.

at this time, post-Baxter, Tim was in the Killing Tree, the Honor System, Arma Angelus and then he joined Rise Against/Transistor Revolt...and he may have had one or two other projects in the works too...

so he quit all of the other bands as Rise Against became his main focus.

at this time, post-Baxter, Tim was in the Killing Tree, the Honor System, Arma Angelus and then he joined Rise Against/Transistor Revolt...and he may have had one or two other projects in the works too...

Id have to say that decision worked out pretty well for him in the long run.

Id have to say that decision worked out pretty well for him in the long run.

well the Killing Tree more just became a back burner band that he'd do between Rise Against tours. I'll be getting that first TKT record re-release out this summer sometime, finally.

well the Killing Tree more just became a back burner band that he'd do between Rise Against tours. I'll be getting that first TKT record re-release out this summer sometime, finally.

Thats gonna be awesome

Talk to your boss, it would be awesome if he wanted copies and/or an exclusive color.

Thats gonna be awesome

Talk to your boss, it would be awesome if he wanted copies and/or an exclusive color.

I will discuss with him. Exclusive color is unlikely just cause we most likely wouldnt take enough to make it worth it for you but I appreciate the offer. Let me know when you've got all the details and we can go from there.

as someone who loves the lineage of Chicago punk, this stands as an important document. this is a great/important release.

For the record, I would LOVE to put out that Tuesday Demo...the ska song is AWESOME.

but I'm stoked that people are into the idea of this little document of a band both Randy and I fucking love, probably more than anyone (Mike I Hate Punk Rock Records is probably included in this as he did the vinyl version of the Rise and Run album)...I was really afraid we were going to get a lot of "wait.............that's it?"'s when we announced this after all the ambiguous "hey we have this mysterious record we're going to put out and we're not telling you till later" BS that neither of us try to deal with...but I'm so excited after al this time of me and Randy talking about it that it's come together. Wayne received the packages yesterday so we'll have them ready very soon.

For the record, I would LOVE to put out that Tuesday Demo...the ska song is AWESOME.

but I'm stoked that people are into the idea of this little document of a band both Randy and I fucking love, probably more than anyone (Mike I Hate Punk Rock Records is probably included in this as he did the vinyl version of the Rise and Run album)...I was really afraid we were going to get a lot of "wait.............that's it?"'s when we announced this after all the ambiguous "hey we have this mysterious record we're going to put out and we're not telling you till later" BS that neither of us try to deal with...but I'm so excited after al this time of me and Randy talking about it that it's come together. Wayne received the packages yesterday so we'll have them ready very soon.

i thought the same thing! then i was like, who cares, im super excited and happy! hahahahaha