WTF happened last night?

Not last night, but this caused a lot of shenanigans the last time I was in London

[image]

hahaha, it's almost an unspoken rule in this country that that shit is reserved for homeless dudes!

Haha yeah we found that out the last day we were there. No wonder the people at Tesco kept giving us weird looks when we were buying it ;D

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if anyone has tried this but I see a lot of four loko on here so I'll it a go.

This recipe was passed onto me by a homeless man in NYC. I wanted to get nice but was low on funds so I thought i'd ask a homeless drunk the cheapest way to have a good time.

You buy the 24oz of Four Loko (orange or grape work best) and you mix it half and half with a 24 oz Steel Reserve in a large cup with ice. Sip, enjoy the oddly enjoyable taste, and then start having great time until you wake up the next morning with the worse liquid craps you've ever had.

For $3.55 though it's totally worth it

Last thursday I saw The Fall of Troy at the Ottobar in Baltimore, MD...

My buddy brought a container with an unknown amount of vodka which we mixed with cranberry juice and drank most of before the doors opened since we got there early. Inside I had 4 beers, felt fine, had a clove cigar, felt sick, had one more beer while Envy on the Coast was playing.

Went back to the car to finish off the mixed drink, did so, then as I walk back inside, Henry (I call him Hank the Tank..he's the guitar tech of Fall of Troy and will be in whatever of the three sideprojects Thomas Erak will work with in Seattle) was outside with some guys that I happened to go to school with and we're all talking, two hits of a cig, and I lost complete balanced and backwalked into the fence while laughing...then i said see you later...

an hour later my buddy was pounding on my car window and i lifted my head up with puke all in my back seat -- thankfully i was able to make 90% of it in an empty milk jug. let my buddy and our DD in, then woke up the next day on my friend's couch smelling like mcdonalds.