Fred Meyer sells vinyl

their store & shipping is handled by Alliance Entertainment, which is the largest one-stop/distributor of music, movies and video games in the U.S., and the one that most record stores and chain stores order from. Basically, if it's in print, Alliance carries it, and Fred Meyer's website utilizes their database catalog the same way a local store would look up to special order a copy of something you wanted if they didn't have it in-stock

I just put in a rather large order of stuff I've been meaning to pick up; the prices were almost too good to be true (on top of the 10% coupon, thanks CRS). A few of my items were backordered, so I'm wondering how long it will take to ship, but shipping is free on domestic orders over $25. Thanks for the heads-up!

I just put in a rather large order of stuff I've been meaning to pick up; the prices were almost too good to be true (on top of the 10% coupon, thanks CRS). A few of my items were backordered, so I'm wondering how long it will take to ship, but shipping is free on domestic orders over $25. Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem.

I worked it out and It was about the same price for me to get The new hold steady album and the pantera album from them as it would for me to get the hold steady album alone from them directly.

$8 shipping for both from fred meyer $15 shipping from the hold steady

• 3 weeks later...

They have quite a bit of stuff cheaper than anywhere. Tom waits LP's are cheaper than the Anti web site. The new Against me says Ltd Ed. What do they mean by that Red? or are all the LP's of this LTD? Anyone know. And also, anyone know if the new Deftones are all on white? They are way cheaper here to. They even had Flaming Lips - Dark Side of the Moon LP!! Gone now......there site is definately worth checking out.

Newest Johnny cash LP only $7.48. I'm sure there's more stuff, thats just what I saw looking for 5min.