What kind of camera do you have?

Nikon d70s, love it, but really want a d300. Someday...

www.nikonians.org

theres some really good deals on used cameras on there if you watch.

Yeah, I keep an eye out there, but am mostly just saddened because even when I find a good deal I can't afford it. Soon enough I'll be able to start saving for one. But then maybe I'll wait for the next model.

i just bought a T2i and i rock the 18-55 that came with it.

I wish i could get some fancy lens like these. i dont have a lot of money to spend i sold my video camera to get this after seeing what this was capable of. I was very effective with a hi end DV and figured the size was better for me but it was kind of a dick move since i dont know much about actual handling of an SLR camera. I took a photo class in college but this is something else, im getting a lot better though. Your pictures look amazing btw!

I wish i could get some fancy lens like these. i dont have a lot of money to spend i sold my video camera to get this after seeing what this was capable of. I was very effective with a hi end DV and figured the size was better for me but it was kind of a dick move since i dont know much about actual handling of an SLR camera. I took a photo class in college but this is something else, im getting a lot better though. Your pictures look amazing btw!

all you need: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-1-8-Cam....1968528&sr=8- 1

all you need: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50mm-1-8-Cam....1968528&sr=8- 1

thanks, theyre sellling for 150$ +tx in canada but im going to NY at the end of next month ill get one at J&R. website says they have it in store. I did my research , turns all all the sites i look at for tips and tricks talk about this lense. I was kinda worried since my camera is made for IS lenses if i needed to get the 350$ one and it seems its not the case its just a new feature that people had no problem living without a year ago so its all good! now i just gotta find a trick to take pictures of funny people without having to be 12feets away. ill have to rely on my iphone drive by shooting ability for now...