Gaslight Leaked

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in 3 years, Virgil didn't sell a single one of the guy's releases? Ok.

Doesn't matter now since VC will no longer be a distro, but I've already heard stories of labels getting less stock back than they were paid for.

Right, because your explanation of VC ripping off some dude for 10 LPs makes more sense.

And I love the "stories" thing with no actually proof, just hearsay.

I'm pretty sure '59 Sound was at least 3 or 4 months ahead of time. This band has bad luck.

Wait, no they don't.

Truth.

i mean guys, i like classic rock too.

When I was listening to this album I was thinking that this will be my "parent" music. When I have kids this is what I'll be listening to when they are in the car. I'll hold off on Converge and Alkaline Trio until they are teenagers.

Also, the diamond church street choir is so good.

I'm pretty sure '59 Sound was at least 3 or 4 months ahead of time. This band has bad luck.

Wait, no they don't.

Truth.

i mean guys, i like classic rock too.

When I was listening to this album I was thinking that this will be my "parent" music. When I have kids this is what I'll be listening to when they are in the car. I'll hold off on Converge and Alkaline Trio until they are teenagers.

Funny post. Being a parent of a 2 year old, I think the same way about what music to keep in the car. Unfortunately I usually lose out to Sesame Street and Wiggles CDs...

Guest errolwest

this band is very boring imo, and the consensus I seem to be getting from this new album is that it is just meh compared to everything else they've done.

I probably wont buy this album.

Tate just published an 'article' on AP.net about this and Monday in general. Some 16 yr old overseas idiot hacked some 'secure' online promotional site and leaked them all, and is about to get fisted in the ass by all the labels since he bragged about it online, got caught, and they know exactly who he is.