FUCK YOU TIME WARNER CABLE

matt

wow, america sucks. since i got my internet/tv package (from a phone company no less) i've never had a single service disruption on my internet. the tv service sometimes blinks out for 30 seconds at a time every once in a while, but my nets have been flawless for like a year.

I had tons of internet problems a few months ago, but TWC's policy is you have to call them while it's still out to get a credit. So I'd call them and then literally be put on hold for 1-2 hours before I'd get someone, and without fail, it would always start to work JUST as you come off hold.

I finally complained enough, though (this was literally calling almost every day for weeks) that they gave me enough credit to make my next two bills read $0.00. It was awesome.

i used to have some time warner problems...then i found out that our jackass neighbor cut the cable line when she put in her sprinkling system and didnt even tell us. she just taped it with masking tape...so whenever it rained or snowed id lose internet. i hardly ever lose service anymore though. i highly suggest having someone come out from time warner if you lose service a lot.