Monsters Inc. 2

TFP

There are some really great sequels out there, but I'd much prefer a brand new story with brand new characters than to draw on past characters. That said, I really hope that this is great!

If I was going to pick a Pixar movie to have a sequel, I'd pick the Incredibles.

that would rule pretty hard

If I was going to pick a Pixar movie to have a sequel, I'd pick the Incredibles.

That's exactly what I thought. MI doesn't need a sequel...well, none of them NEED a sequel, but I would go with Incredibles over Monsters too. Monsters Inc. wrapped so perfectly and Incredibles seemed like it was just gearing up for another one.

There are some really great sequels out there, but I'd much prefer a brand new story with brand new characters than to draw on past characters. That said, I really hope that this is great!

I completely understand, but they haven't made a sequel for a movie since 1999, which is quite a long time. Since then, they've put out Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, WALL-E and Up. I would be more bummed about this if they were putting out sequels left and right, but eleven years after your last sequel is pretty good. It's not like they never make original movies or anything like that.

I completely understand, but they haven't made a sequel for a movie since 1999, which is quite a long time. Since then, they've put out Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, WALL-E and Up. I would be more bummed about this if they were putting out sequels left and right, but eleven years after your last sequel is pretty good. It's not like they never make original movies or anything like that.

That's true, but they've announced 3 sequels in 2 years! I'm not too worried, but just slightly concerned.

Stoked on this.

Incredibles would be better, but I'd rather see this than another Cars.

Also, theres also something to be said for the fact that Pixar wouldn't have green lit if the project they didn't have a really solid story concept pitched out to them. Certain sequels can kind of coast, but this isn't really the kind of story that lends to an easy sequel. I trust Pixar.

I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news.

this.

first one was incredible, but i think they should just leave it there.

In my drunken state, I must ask if you avatar is Bruce Campbell. It looks like him but I'm not sure. I've always wanted to know this.

And I'm fairly confident in Pixar's originality to come up with a sequel to Monster's Inc. "Up" was quite splendid.