Coming soon...

• 4 weeks later...
You wouldn't happen to know where I could pick one of those TWDY 12"s up would you? I didn't see any during RSD.

should have let me know you were wanting one, i got googlemyass and myself one a few weeks ago and could have gotten one again thursday at their show. they only had 4 or 5 left then and i think brent said it was /50

That pre-order link is for the cd, not the vinyl.

Also if any CFD fans still haven't heard the Golden City 10", it's really good, pretty similar to CFD, and last I checked could be purchased through Magic Bullet Records webstore for like $6 including shipping. I can't emphasize enough that any CFD fan who hasn't heard this record will most likely love it. Some of the stuff is a little poppier than CFD but other than that it's really in the same vein.

You wouldn't happen to know where I could pick one of those TWDY 12"s up would you? I didn't see any during RSD.

should have let me know you were wanting one, i got googlemyass and myself one a few weeks ago and could have gotten one again thursday at their show. they only had 4 or 5 left then and i think brent said it was /50

:( son of a...

My bad. Any word on the LP?

Test presses got here Friday. Packaging is done. Once Richter approves a test, it should be about 2-3 weeks before I put the LP's up for sale. We're also reproducing the only "official" Christie Front Drive shirt they ever made back in the 90's. They made 20 for Detroit Fest and we're going to do another 100 for mailorder.

Let's see...

This Will Destroy You "Moving on the Edges of Things" pic disc tests are approved. Shouldn't be much longer.

Integrity 7" is just waiting on tests. Packaging is done.

Charles Manson "Air" CD/LP/tape goes into production next Friday. Layout is done, just finishing the mastering.

Meditative Sect test presses are approved. Just waiting on final records and silkscreened sleeves to get here.

Forensics "Things to Do..." (letterpress edition) LP is DONE. Just hand-numbering and getting some shirts run. Should be up soon.

Next: Jesuit LP/7"/CD, All-American Rejects 12", Big China & Little Trouble new LP, Ghastly City Sleep "Moondrifts" 2xLP/CD/tape, Made Out of Babies "The Ruiner" LP, SSORC "Infidel Eternal" LP, etc.