TP/PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well............I just got mine. Jesus, what a fucking mess.

Processed on June 10th, Received July 6th. Also, on a VC handling matter...I opened my packaged to find my copy of Gaslight opened (why?), corners bent in, and all the extra sleeves folded over and creased in half. Why would 7" covers have to be creased in half? same with the LPs? It was not like they needed to pack it tight, it was actually TOO tight in there...after the last few experiences, I've really begun to lose faith in VC's mailorder.

Mines not here either. I'm in the UK though.
I'm not in the States either, but others here have received theirs. Not sure if enough time has passed to warrant an email to someone? Virgil? I dont know. I just want to listen to the stupid record so badly.

Any luck yet? Think I'll send an email and see what happens. Gutted because I've been looking forward to this so much.

Oh yeah. I meant to post in here: After 29 days in transit my copy finally showed up yesterday! Woo hoo!

[image]

Okay, I lied about this. Since I originally had it sent to my girlfriend's Dad's place I thought it had been delivered. Nope. The postman decided he wasn't going to drop it off. So it spent a week in the forwarding system in order to travel 5 miles over here. But I still couldnt get it because apparently it cost ANOTHER $3.16 for the forwarded delivery. Go fuck yourself, USPS.

[image]

Fucking finally:

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not in the States either, but others here have received theirs. Not sure if enough time has passed to warrant an email to someone? Virgil? I dont know. I just want to listen to the stupid record so badly.

Any luck yet? Think I'll send an email and see what happens. Gutted because I've been looking forward to this so much.

Still nothing. I'm meant to have a Get Up Kids record with mine too. Who should I email?