TP/PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM American Slang LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my VC copy came today and they chucked in a copy of the self titled Kay kay and his weathered underground album...well they chucked in the gatefold cover anyway. I assume they simply forgot to put in the 2x12".

Will probably email them so they can have a laugh about it as well

They used in it place of cardboard for a lot of people, it seems. I guess they had a bunch of extras of the cover. I got one too. Just chucked it.

I have yet to receive my copy and the tracking info only shows shipping info received. Kinda annoyed at this point.

I'm convinced there's a black hole in the VC offices. I'm still waiting too...only I didn't have this album holding my order back. Shipping info received in the middle of May and still not here...

I have yet to receive my copy and the tracking info only shows shipping info received. Kinda annoyed at this point.

I'm convinced there's a black hole in the VC offices. I'm still waiting too...only I didn't have this album holding my order back. Shipping info received in the middle of May and still not here...

I'm convinced mine got flipped on ebay.

Does Banquet send out shipping confirmations? Ive ordered from them before but I cant remember.

I dont know if they actually still have the green Euro press but they let me add one to my cart and I got an email with order confirmation for it so Im hoping that they do have some left.

I didn't get anything after the order confirmation but my order arrived in less than a week.

if they still have it how much is it shipped to the us?

It's ~$33. Actually, scratch that. Just checked their site and it's no longer listed.