NO IDEA GAS ANT

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just got slammed with about 450 orders. Confirmation emails might take a bit.

Yeah I know, I normally wouldn't even think about it but this has already sold out. People have already gotten there's and just wanted to make sure everything went smoothly.

No idea has yet to fail me.

has the side one dummy exclusive gone up yet? I'll be pretty bummed if I didn't get a colored one. I don't keep up with these things. Oh well.

sorry your black copy isn't gonna sound as good as one of those sweet splatter copies, dude.

Hard to take a post like this seriously after checking out all the multiple copies of records you've got on your list.

It's not even like the dude was really complaining; He just said he was bummed. If there's a limited copy of a record I really want and I miss it, I'm a bit bummed. It's not the end of the world, but it's still a bummer. I think everybody knows they sound the same, but that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Unless, of course, you weren't being sarcastic in your post, and in this case the black vinyl really is inferior. If that's the case, disregard this post.

sorry your black copy isn't gonna sound as good as one of those sweet splatter copies, dude.

Hard to take a post like this seriously after checking out all the multiple copies of records you've got on your list.

It's not even like the dude was really complaining; He just said he was bummed. If there's a limited copy of a record I really want and I miss it, I'm a bit bummed. It's not the end of the world, but it's still a bummer. I think everybody knows they sound the same, but that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Unless, of course, you weren't being sarcastic in your post, and in this case the black vinyl really is inferior. If that's the case, disregard this post.

really?

i've literally purchased more than one color of a record maybe three times in my life; the other doubles were gifts. i think that pales in comparison to the majority of people on here.

it irks me a little that there's 8 pages consisting mostly of people getting their panties in a twist about which color they're getting and if they get a color at all.