LOVEDRUG - EP Part 1 VINYL

[image]

Hey guys! LOVEDRUG recently released their newest EP on iTunes (and other digital outlets). And this is also their very first vinyl release. It's by far their best material since "Pretend You're Alive" and I'm sure most people who have heard it probably agree. You can currently order the vinyl as a part of packages on their site (with t-shirts, cds, stickers, etc). But if you want to order just the black or colored version, you can get them now from DREAMOVERrecords. They will be shipping early next week. I am only getting about 40 copies right now, so they may go pretty fast. We have them quite a bit cheaper than the band's site!

HTTP://DREAMOVERRECORDS.STORENVY.COM <--- ORDER HERE!

http://www.dreamoverrecords.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003A7SJYO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p340_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=09TCMGGZW98R1RFDWSE0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846 < -- LISTEN TO SAMPLES

EDIT: These are now shipping!

COLORED VINYL:

[image]

BLACK VINYL:

[image]

lol let me put a record out for you guys and then tell everyone to buy it from me and not you. nice "label" support.

i didn't release it. they did. the band has packages, but im the only one selling the vinyl by itself. if you want the cd and stuff, get it from the band. but if you just want the vinyl, i have it.

Hey i just finally got around to listen to this and initial play through...massive skipping on Side A track 1, thats just so far. I got the color copy. Its skipping all over the place.

edit: track 2 and 3 are skipping the same as track one.

b-side seems to be just fine listening to track 1 on it and its all good.

I may be crazy but I'm sitting in my room I've got a light on above my head so i decided to look at side A. Just looking at it directly in the light it looks fine, but if you can get the light to hit it indirectly it looks like there are these weird thin lines in the grooves, I've never seen it before, which is why I may be crazy. There would be no way to take a picture of it as I can't always see them myself.

the few i've played have been fine. check your cartridge and needle, give me a PM if something's still up...

have you listened to side A on the color copy? If not, if it skips just try the light thing so I can see if I'm insane or not.

well, i went through a few copies... they play fine on my main turntable, but when i played them on my portable crosley record player that i never use, it skipped like you said.

the difference between the turntable that played it fine and the record player that didn't is the turntable has a shure m97xe which is a very thin needle, audiophile cartridge. the crosley has a generic needle. the turntable is a technics and has a normal weight adjustment, the crosley of course is plastic and doesnt. i noticed on the crosley, it was jumping around a lot like it needed some weight to be held down. also, it seemed like the grooves just werent thick enough for the thick needle. so it looks like this pressing wasn't done as well as it should've been and the grooves are really low and thin. so it'll only play well with either a thin needle or a very distinct tonearm weight adjustment.

i contacted the band's manager (who i obtained them from) and will let you know what he says tomorrow. but there will be a solution, i promise. for now i'm not selling em, and we'll figure this out. but, i can promise you it does work on some turntable somewhere with some certain setting. but obviously, that's not good enough.