Against Me! White Crosses Red Vinyl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's limited to 1000. According to AM!:

"The limited edition "White Crosses" red vinyl LP is now available for pre-order exclusively at Interpunk.com! The record is pressed on 140 gram vinyl and includes a lyric insert and download card for the 4 extra tracks found on the limited edition CD. Only 1,000 pressed so be sure to click the banner below to order yours today!"

Funny that this will take longer to sell out than 1,000 copies of colored Gaslight.

Eh, I might get it if it were $12, but $21ppd is more than I'd want to spend for this record.

it is Sire, you know? All of their stuff is pricey.

Yeah, definitely. I'm not really surprised or faulting them, just more than I'm willing to spend for it.

it is Sire, you know? All of their stuff is pricey.

Yeah, definitely. I'm not really surprised or faulting them, just more than I'm willing to spend for it.

yeah, I understand what you're saying. I think like the dude who posted up there, the more I listen to this album, the more I'm gonna lean onto buying this.

major = more expensive vinyl releases. The more I listen to this the better it gets, great production quality, excellent hooks, early leak, saw them play a stadium a few weeks ago, they deserve the $ for this one. Glad to see its on Red, and not just a black 180.

And they stand by their mantra: 'We're Never Going Home'.