Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

i know im late to the party, but are these already gone or is the site fucked

Still copies left. Keep trying. Stop asshole is fucking with it. Hopefully the last pre-order that will have this problem.

well it looks like white/pink is sold out. unfortunately will be going elsewhere to purchase this

Rj when is good time to contact you to get the shipping combined as i ordered all 4 but to assure the smallest amount of bullshit did it in 3 orders . didnt want to bother you if you already will notice it and refund the extra money but thought i would ask . thanks

smallest amount of bullshit for you, yeah? cuz now, if he's nice, he'll have to go through all the orders, combine yours, and refund multiple shipping costs.

I am sure hope he is . its not Rj's fault its bigcartels and he understands as he knows bigcartel blows . if they would do limits none of this would happen . Unless you are damn lucky you have to order them in peices if you want all 4 or 6 or whatever . others on here who collect all of aNY bigcartel preorders like brand new and blink know exactly what i am talking about .

so even if it takes 2 minutes to combine orders for one person (which i don't believe), if everyone did/does that, that's a loooot of hours of work on RJ's part. just sayin'. if you want to have 4 copies of the same record for whatever reason, don't just assume that you don't have to just eat the extra shipping costs.

Strange. with all the reported problems I got a black one really easily. Hope it works as a birthday gift.

yeah the longer you wait it out usually the better within 1-2 hours . it took me 1 hr and 3 orders but got mine done . brand new took almost 3 hours though but its brand new what do you expect . and the sad thing is its not even those flippers its just some asshat making it hard on everyone .

Strange. with all the reported problems I got a black one really easily. Hope it works as a birthday gift.

yeah the longer you wait it out usually the better within 1-2 hours . it took me 1 hr and 3 orders but got mine done . brand new took almost 3 hours though but its brand new what do you expect . and the sad thing is its not even those flippers its just some asshat making it hard on everyone .

I'd also wager it's the people who feel the need to tell us how many are left every 5 minutes.

I don't get your complaint with ordering in pieces, though. Was there some sort of price cut in the 4 packs or some shit? (Though if you're buying 4 copies of a $20 album, surely another $5 isn't going to kill you)

Anywho, kind of reminds me of the Gaslight Anthem SOS Demos 7". That shit was crazy. Still shocked I was able to get the 3 pack.

I'd also wager it's the people who feel the need to tell us how many are left every 5 minutes.

I don't get your complaint with ordering in pieces, though. Was there some sort of price cut in the 4 packs or some shit? (Though if you're buying 4 copies of a $20 album, surely another $5 isn't going to kill you)

Anywho, kind of reminds me of the Gaslight Anthem SOS Demos 7". That shit was crazy. Still shocked I was able to get the 3 pack.

nope no 4 pack since the very first blink preorder ( although not complaining as if thats the way it had to be thats the way ) . when there was it was super easy but since you have to refresh every sec something that was in your cart one minute wont be the next so you gotta get what you can when you can unless you want to A ) risk not getting them all which is totally fine and what i am sure people do or B) use f5 for a couple of hours . hell i used f5 for 1 hour and still had to place 3 orders . I collect everything of Blink , title fight , strung out and a wilhelm scream so this was important to me to say the least . Rj is the man and i have dealt with him on many occcasions so i never worry about it though as it always gets taken care of .