Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

im not mad that its delayed, im sure RJ is as upset as me that it wont be done by tomorrow, and i dont blame him, shit happens.

the only issue i have is that they choose to wait till the DAY BEFORE its supposed to come out (with this AND D&G) to tell us that it will be delayed. its not like RJ had no idea up until a few hours ago when he posted on the blog that it would be delayed.

not to mention we found out from interpunk first. lame.

its gonna be funny cause i'm waiting on so many pre-orders one of these days im gonna get up and go outside to check my mail and there's gonna be boxes and boxes of records haha.

I'm pretty sure if I walked outside to find this, Brand New, Converge Jane Doe, AM! White Crosses on white, and my AOTU boxset all at once, I would die.

its gonna be funny cause i'm waiting on so many pre-orders one of these days im gonna get up and go outside to check my mail and there's gonna be boxes and boxes of records haha.

I'm pretty sure if I walked outside to find this, Brand New, Converge Jane Doe, AM! White Crosses on white, and my AOTU boxset all at once, I would die.

For me it'd be this, brand new, jane doe, go rydell package, transit, title fight kingston 2nd press, new mongoloids, wake the dead repress, and now nofx's longest ep hahaha

Pictures of the layout and of the half green/half pink vinyl (sent to me by the pressing plant, we don't have these in hand yet) can be found in the MTS blog: http://mtsrecords.com/blog

So does that mean we will not get a July 13th release date? SHOCKER

No, once he has them, he is going to hop in his DeLorean.