Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

:'(I got both of mine....one yesterday, and one today (both black). The one I got yesterday is scratched up pretty bad, it also has strange scratches that look like someone used it to write on which is something I have never seen before (only the a/b record is messed up) and also there is no booklet. The one today is a-okay ;D. Messaging RJ right now. I have a feeling it was a boo-boo that accidentally got sent out, especially since there isn't a booklet. I am not worried though, I believe RJ will somehow take care of the problem :).

:'(I got both of mine....one yesterday, and one today (both black). The one I got yesterday is scratched up pretty bad, it also has strange scratches that look like someone used it to write on which is something I have never seen before (only the a/b record is messed up) and also there is no booklet. The one today is a-okay ;D. Messaging RJ right now. I have a feeling it was a boo-boo that accidentally got sent out, especially since there isn't a booklet. I am not worried though, I believe RJ will somehow take care of the problem :).

That happened to my Dude Ranch...Looked like a cat with sausage claws scratched it up. RJ replaced it no problem after I sent it back to him.

Sorry about that, I got your e-mail and I'm writing you back now!

got a warped black copy. only the a/b record is affected, but what a bummer. i guess it could be worse -- my black dude ranch sounds like it's going 2mph; and no it's not the speed of the player.

Send me an e-mail and I can get you a replacement for the "Self-titled" LP: [email protected]. What color did you order?

As for Dude Ranch, I don't know why it would sound super slow, nobody else has had any problems. Have you tried using a different turntable?

Got my 2 black 180g (one is for my lady who is a Blink fan too) in the mail today and I must say that these things look awesome. Have to wait until tomorrow to listen to it though. Thanks RJ! Your releases are always top notch and your customer service is outstanding.

Thank you sir!

Got this on 180 gram black and the pink/green swirl last nite. Everything looks amazing. Great job on this RJ.

Only thing that sucks is both jackets got badly bent on one corner. It was packaged well and the box wasnt too banged up or anything but the top right corner on both are all bent. Oh well.

Got this on 180 gram black and the pink/green swirl last nite. Everything looks amazing. Great job on this RJ.

Only thing that sucks is both jackets got badly bent on one corner. It was packaged well and the box wasnt too banged up or anything but the top right corner on both are all bent. Oh well.

I have extra jackets - send me an e-mail if you want me to send them out to you: [email protected]