Blink - 182 - Self-Titled

Got this on 180 gram black and the pink/green swirl last nite. Everything looks amazing. Great job on this RJ.

Only thing that sucks is both jackets got badly bent on one corner. It was packaged well and the box wasnt too banged up or anything but the top right corner on both are all bent. Oh well.

I have extra jackets - send me an e-mail if you want me to send them out to you: [email protected]

Not saving them for a second press?

Hmmm...now only if someone would get around to releasing Take Of Your Pants and Jacket. It would be really great if someone we knew here on the VC boards had any information about this rumor...Hmmm...

agreed, has anyone confirmed this with rj at all?

yes.

unless i dreamed that travis started a thread about the ht version and rj said he was definitely pressing a separate version also. that's always a possibility. no, seriously.

agreed, has anyone confirmed this with rj at all?

yes.

unless i dreamed that travis started a thread about the ht version and rj said he was definitely pressing a separate version also. that's always a possibility. no, seriously.

Funny because I posted this before going to bed and the next day I logged back on and they were both announced. So syked for this.

• 2 weeks later...