brand new: yfw for marble and/or gold tdag

1. WTF is this dude thinking? "Hey let me trade these 2 records that just came out that are both readily available via eBay for a record that's hard to come by even off eBay"

2. Creepy Buffalo people. HEY I LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES TOO! JACK HOFFMAN, WHO ARE YOU?

1. i was going more along the price in which they are going for on ebay. and i'm pretty sure i clarified in my post that it was a long shot...didn't think it was going to be something super easy to do that people would jump on. chill out sweetheart.

2. yeah, i kinda thought that was weird too. it's not like buffalo is a small country town. it's still a semi-(declining)-large city

Good luck with this. I'd way rather have a copy of YFW then a rare variant of Devil and God.

PS: noticed we're from the same town. I'm Kyle Tedesco. Who are you?

my name's justin...that's all you're getting. nice to meet you...haha

Is that creepy? Just wondering if I knew this guy. Buffalo is pretty small. Everyone seems to know everyone at shows. The kids my age and into Brand New, meaning we probably have multiple common friends, or may even know each other.

Sorry if that came off creepy haha