BRAND NEW "DEVIL&GOD" 2XLP- TEST PRESSING CONTEST!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you're in Canada! :o

Crazy, eh?

Well, Canadian orders are shipped first class international, while US orders are shipped via media mail. This could explain how he received his order before you. Plus, Toronto is a lot closer to NYC than Texas is.

If you're really concerned about your order, email RJ. He can give you the tracking number for your order.

Has anyone who changed their shipping address gotten theirs? The reason I asked is cause I got a note from USPS saying I owe $2.77 for a parcel package. This is the only thing I'm expecting in the mail, so I think that's what it might be.

I'll stop by the post office tomorrow and see.

Has anyone who changed their shipping address gotten theirs? The reason I asked is cause I got a note from USPS saying I owe $2.77 for a parcel package. This is the only thing I'm expecting in the mail, so I think that's what it might be.

I'll stop by the post office tomorrow and see.

Haha, I changed my shipping address and still haven't gotten mine either. I'll check my mail in a few and let you know.

Edit: No bill, no records. Maybe tomorrow?

So yeah, RJ forgot to change my address when I emailed him, and I ended up having to pay my shipping twice. bummer.

Good news is I got my black copy in my hands!

Hey man, at least you have yours in hand! Hopefully I'll see mine today.

man i'm in houston and i got mine over a week ago! :/

Well I just went to my apartment's office and asked if they'd seen anything, and lo and behold, it was there... with three other packages they they never called me about! They have this policy where they call you when a package comes in so I guess they've just been lazy.

Opened it, it looks fantastic, and I can't wait to spin it. Unfortunately all I got was my black copy even though I'm 99% sure I ordered a black/blue as well. I could be wrong but I'll look into it. More than anything I'm just thrilled to finally have it. Thanks RJ!