BRANDTSON -Send Us A Signal LP Now Shipping!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're at $1,755. just $245 to go, and i will pledge the last $500. a bunch of flyers and brandtson stickers are being shipped out to cornerstone festival tomorrow morning. hopefully that'll give it one last push. if you haven't pledged yet, now's the time! two weeks to go!

share the link: http://tinyurl.com/brandtson

so if u pledge say $38 you get all color variants as well as "dial m"??

if you pledge $38 you get just the three variants of "send us a signal" if you want "dial in sounds" on black or white, you can just add $7 or $10 to your pledge respectively and send me an email letting me know you've done so.

I know this thread is kinda dead but for those of you looking here for information:

We are at $2,338. That's 94%. The response in the last 72 hours has been overwhelming! We only have about $160 to raise with about 10 days to go.

The band is very excited (as we all are) and we are working on some special things. The band is actually working on a remaster now.

This is going to be awesome. If you want the exclusive color, you only have 10 days to pledge at least $17.

Thanks for all the support!