American Gladiators

kurtz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

I can't wait. First heard about this past summer. I just found out Hulk Hogan is the host and I'm not a fan (after watching his reality show a few times over the last couple years), but I do think he's a good choice. I just hope they do the original series SOME justice... you know it won't hold up or surpass what they did all those years ago, but much like the 2nd Star Wars trilogy, you've gotta try to appreciate it for what it is.

Yeah, I hope they keep alot of the old challenges and not try to reinvent the whole show.

They're supposed to be doing The Wall and The Joust, but they're gonna be over water now I guess.

They're also keeping Assault, The Gauntlet, Powerball, Hang Tough and the Eliminator from what I've read...so hopefully it'll be sweet.

That's The Assault. I used to play it using nerf balls/arrows/etc. in my basement when I was like 9 years old.

thats awesome.

In high school we had this party thing where they had a Joust set up. I was the fucking King of that game. It was so much fun to swing those sticks around and to slap people in the face and knock em off the pedestal.

Guest scriptedrain
it's gonna get canceled. all kids care about nowadays are stuff like ninja warrior. do you guys remember global guts on nickelodeon?

Yeah, hosted by Mike O'Malley. I couldn't believe it when I saw him on "My Name is Earl."

They should have a channel that plays only those shows all the time...with no commercials.

Nick GAS (Games and Sports) plays Guts (don't know about Global Guts), Hidden Temple, In the Picture, Nick Arcade, Double Dare 2000 (the sucky one) all the time, but with commercials...

well in that case there should be a channel that I don't have to pay extra for that plays all that.