Do you think the worlds gonna end within 50 years?

Guest errolwest
Can't wait to see what excuse the "world will end in 2012!" people come up with when it doesn't.

never has a "told ya so" been so anticipated.

and on the plus side, if they ARE right, who are they going to gloat about it too? everyone will be dead.

either way, they lose.

According to my source, the end of the world will be on February 14th, in the year two thousand and sixteen....

Valentine's Day, bummer.

I received this information from an alien. I was at the Paramus Holiday Inn, I was having a drink in the bar, alone, when he approached me. He started talking to me. Then he must have used some sort of ray or a mind control device because he made me follow him to his room and that's where he told me about the end of the world.

According to my source, the end of the world will be on February 14th, in the year two thousand and sixteen....

Valentine's Day, bummer.

I received this information from an alien. I was at the Paramus Holiday Inn, I was having a drink in the bar, alone, when he approached me. He started talking to me. Then he must have used some sort of ray or a mind control device because he made me follow him to his room and that's where he told me about the end of the world.

So your alien had a room at the Holiday Inn, Paramus?

So your alien had a room at the Holiday Inn, Paramus?

It may have been a room on the spacecraft made up to look like a room in the Holiday Inn. I can't be sure, tonyregret.