TJT-Music from another room Preorder 5/17 @ NooN

Hey Guys,

As requested by the forum we have decided to lower the price of both the solo records as well as the package deal. The Pre Order goes live today 5/17 at noon. We will have a test pressing contest up on dead format and absolutepunk.net by the end of the week as well. If anyone else has any questions or concerns please pm or email me, thanks for your support guys. Expect more releases by us in the near future.

[image]

Hey Guys,

As requested by the forum we have decided to lower the price of both the solo records as well as the package deal. The Pre Order goes live today 5/17 at noon. We will have a test pressing contest up on dead format and absolutepunk.net by the end of the week as well. If anyone else has any questions or concerns please pm or email me, thanks for your support guys. Expect more releases by us in the near future.

Hopefully the test press contest is open to folks outside of the USA, I'll have a look when it's daylight to check out the comp :)

Alright listen. I can appreciate that you dropped the price on the record, that's a pretty solid thing to do. But I went to order it today and you want $12 shipping to Canada? Are you bleeping kidding me? I normally pay $4-8 shipping to Canada.. but $12??? Not a chance. You sir, and Brett Detar, have just lost a customer.

Alright listen. I can appreciate that you dropped the price on the record, that's a pretty solid thing to do. But I went to order it today and you want $12 shipping to Canada? Are you bleeping kidding me? I normally pay $4-8 shipping to Canada.. but $12??? Not a chance. You sir, and Brett Detar, have just lost a customer.

The shipping rates were set to US and "Everywhere Else" - I can make a Canada price - totally forgot about that.