ISIS breaks up...ends...kaput...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought both oceanic and celestial had been repressed in the last couple of years?

Celestial was repressed in 2007

http://www.discogs.com/search?q=isis+celestial+lp&type=all&btn=Search

its been that long already? I am getting old.

The oceanic remixes are probably the only thing isis have done that i havent really listened to.

I'm looking to find out prices on merch. Hollah is you do go to any of the shows.

I was at the Seattle show last night and ISIS had tons of shit for sale. The Live V (Neely cover) /250 was SOLD OUT even before the show started. The Isis/Melvins split was available for $15 so I picked that up. Here are some other things I can remember -

Shades box - $225

Live V (black) - $20

Japanese cd box - $100

Live 1 - $35

Their were no prices posted on the shirts/hoodies but I bought the new shirt with the Neely artwork on it and the guy charged me $12. Not sure if that was right but I was stoked it was that cheap. Tons of records were available, they even had a box on the side of the table with stuff that wasn't on display. The show was great and if anyone wants a set-list I'll post it. Jakob kicked ass as well, I was so impressed I bought their Solace 2xLP they had for sale after the show.

• 3 weeks later...