Ran into my mail lady today

I said hi and she says "I'm concerned about your records." I'm like "oh yeah, how's that?" She says, "Well, it's getting hot and I'm not sure where to put the packages when I deliver them so they don't melt."

First, I think it's awesome that she realizes I get a shitload of records in the mail. Second, I think it's really cool that she cares enough to put some thought into keeping my records safe.

Anyway, she's get a twenty at Christmas.

Thats awesome! My mail dude is one of my dads best friends, so he goes around to the back and puts all my records in our back porch when he doesn't see my car. When he does see my car, he knocks on the door and hand delivers it.

Fucking sweet. Last Christmas, I got him a $50 gift certificate to the local booze shop.

i wish all mail men/women were this nice. i get one of two different ones depending on the day, one is alright but the other is too lazy to get out of the truck to bring things that don't fit in the mailbox up to the house. so she leans LP mailers against the post that holds up the mailbox, right along the street.

i've complained about her numerous times to the post office and they said they would take care of it so it wouldn't happen again. i guess their idea of handling it is doing nothing, because she still is a lazy piece of shit.

My mailman is a fuckin' dick. He delivers the mail no problem, but he's just a fucker in general. He once told my mom to do something with our dogs. They were inside barking, but the doors were closed so its not like they could get out. My mom stood their dumbfounded and said, "well, we'd kind of like them to bark at strange people to alert us, so...."

He stopped delivering mail one time for a few days, and when I saw him and asked him about it, he goes, "because of that huge wasps nest! I'm not going near that!" It was a small nest way up on the corner of the house that you don't see unless you walk up to the house at an odd angle, so we never saw it.. a notice could have been nice, but he just decided to stop.

One nice day a few weeks ago our main inside door was open so the dogs were sitting in the front hall, he came up to deliver the mail, they barked like they normally did, I walked over to pull them inside because I know this guy would make a big deal about it, and he just gave me the dirtiest look, like how DARE I leave my dogs in the front hall.

Moral of the story, fuck that guy. I'm going to throw something (maybe a dog turd) at him one day.

Rereading that, it just seems like petty stuff, but he's just got a bad attitude. I seriously hate the guy. Every little thing perturbs him. I'm gonna start being a dick to him, like yelling at him for walking across my lawn. I don't care, and the lawn is half dead anyway, but it seems like something he'd do if the roles were reversed.

my mailman always puts the records in the door for me. about a month ago i was home when he delivered. he rang the bell and i introduced myself and told him i appreciated him putting my records in the door. he said that i must have a huge collection with all the packages i get. i laughed and said yeah i guess so...hahaha. good dude and i actually asked if i can set money in the box for him. he said nah you dont have to do that but i insisted and he said yeah thats what they do and laughed. probably going to give him a 50 this year cuz i have been living at my house for almost 3 years.

I'm pretty much always happy with my mail delivery here, and the mailboxes are in a central hallway, so my records are always left in a safe place anyway.

Most of the people at the post office are pretty cool, including this older guy that keeps reminding me I need to give him a call so I can come to his house and pick out stuff I want from his record collection.