Autographed copies of "High Fidelity"

http://www.eastonpressbooks.com/leather/product.asp?code=2621&c=4&source=CR097

Easton makes some high quality books I have a few hundred

Do you really have a few hundred? Did you get one of the monthly deals or buy them one at a time? I've probably got about 30 or so. That shit's expensive. My father-in-law has an entire library full of them. It's incredible. When I go to his house I read fine leather-bound classic novels and sip cognac. It's kind of cool. Makes me feel fancy.

http://www.eastonpressbooks.com/leather/product.asp?code=2621&c=4&source=CR097

Easton makes some high quality books I have a few hundred

Do you really have a few hundred? Did you get one of the monthly deals or buy them one at a time? I've probably got about 30 or so. That shit's expensive. My father-in-law has an entire library full of them. It's incredible. When I go to his house I read fine leather-bound classic novels and sip cognac. It's kind of cool. Makes me feel fancy.

Yeah I have a little over 300 but I got a nice steal my neighbors are insanely wealthy and they had a divorce.

So that lead to the estate sale and needless to say I got a hell of a deal on them

the autographs of dead authors are cool in a way, but these books are the finest quality money can buy. It's like having the super deluxe version of your favorite album, with gold inlay in a leather sleeve with museum-quality paper inserts.

If you like books, which many of you clearly don't, these are the cream of the crop.

Guest roebot

$100 paper weight. i worked in a used/rare book store for eight years. easton press & franklin library make beautiful books, but its not like you can really read these. they are nice for sitting on a shelf & having other people appreciate them.