Suicide Machines reunion

• 1 month later...

alright. if any of you dickheads are going to this, i'll be there. i'll probably be sporting a fordirelifesake RIP shirt, POSSIBLY a brown hat from a towtruck company called "brastaad inc," i look absolutely awful in hats, and i badly need a haircut. say "hi." but that's it, just "hi." and wait for a potential response! you never know what i'll say!

we're gonna hit up 5 guys down the street from this shit first, too.

i hope this show is early enough that i can book ass back to a2 for the midnight showing of Ghostbusters. then, Sunday, BTMI is playing at Mac's in Lansing. all this, plus the ann arbor art fair, means this weekend is going to fucking rule for me. but i also probably won't be online, so feel free to write about what a faggot i am while i'm gone. i'll see it when i get a chance.

alright. if any of you dickheads are going to this, i'll be there. i'll probably be sporting a fordirelifesake RIP shirt, POSSIBLY a brown hat from a towtruck company called "brastaad inc," i look absolutely awful in hats, and i badly need a haircut. say "hi." but that's it, just "hi." and wait for a potential response! you never know what i'll say!

i hope this show is early enough that i can book ass back to a2 for the midnight showing of Ghostbusters. then, Sunday, BTMI is playing at Mac's in Lansing. all this, plus the ann arbor art fair, means this weekend is going to fucking rule for me. but i also probably won't be online, so feel free to write about what a faggot i am while i'm gone. i'll see it when i get a chance.

um....ok?

I am so glad I know what you're wearing

i doubt dan will be in the fold ever again imo

i didnt go last night but they did another secret club show on friday night that was pretty rad.

im too old to do that shit two nights in a row, and i fucked up my ankle pretty bad after my foot caught the mic cord mid stage-dive, could've been much worse though. sweatiest show ever too fuck.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':j6h90jdj]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':j6h90jdj]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':u3ff39um]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':u3ff39um]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

um....ok?

I'd ask if you are confused or just acting a cunt, but I suspect it's a measure of both. :P

I am so glad I know what you're wearing

Maybe that's sort of unusual for this board. I'm not usually a "meet people from message boards" sorta dude, but I was super excited about this show, I knew I was going to have to be there early, and I figured if there were other people that often go to shows alone I would try and be friendly.

Though, in truth, I actually didn't wear any of that shit. hah.