ACADEMY FIGHT SONG - office finds up in the store

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, “COPELAND

Beneath Medicine Tree (First Pressing)

180 Gram Black - Black 180 Gram Vinyl” couldn’t be added to your cart because the last one is currently being purchased by someone else

This is the first time I've seen this while buying something from AFS and I actually believe it haha

Sorry, “COPELAND

Beneath Medicine Tree (First Pressing)

180 Gram Black - Black 180 Gram Vinyl” couldn’t be added to your cart because the last one is currently being purchased by someone else

This is the first time I've seen this while buying something from AFS and I actually believe it haha

Still some available. BUT the good news is that we'll have a new webstore up in a couple weeks that will eliminate this problem.

Still some available. BUT the good news is that we'll have a new webstore up in a couple weeks that will eliminate this problem.

awesome. Not that I've missed any pre-order due to the wonky-ness of bigcartel, but its a relief not to have to go through the patented "Backspace - Click - Backspace - Click" method for 45 minutes.

are you gonna use storeenvy? I like that set up a lot because you can see the availability

Snapped up the 'Blue & Silver Swirl' of TJT as I missed that one the first time round and had to settle with the 'Blue & White Swirl'.

Tried to sneak a 180g copy of 'TDAGARIM' into the cart but no luck, if only some of these AFS & MTS could be sold to foreign terrorities, have to pay a flipper on here or Ebay for that & the S/T Blink182 when they street :(