i will stick june 4th, 2010 in my head forver

this is first time i lost my wallet.

all which people keep in wallet are gone.

id card, apartment passing card, credit card, cash withdraw card, member card of many places and that wallet is a gift from my girlfriend on my last two year birthday.

i'm so nervous and really angry myself.

the worst thing from this lost is my bank cheque which i'm waiting 45 days from my client is in the wallet and i need to ask my client (a company) for give me the new one which i will get it on august 3rd.

fuck yu....

Sorry to hear that dude!

I thankfully have made it through almost 27 years without losing my wallet. I thought I lost it once, but it turns out it just fell behind my computer desk and got wedged between the desk and the wall. I spent every free second I had for an entire week trying to find it in a panic. I pulled everything out of my cupboards, moved all the furniture, checked the pockets of every shirt and pair of pants, etc.

I can't imagine it will be easy for you to get everything back quickly, after everything that's happened there recently.

Weird related story: I was drunk at stanford during the summer while no one was there, wallet fell through a hole in my back pocket. Went back an hour later retraced everything couldn't find it. That morning shows up on my front door with everything taken (including IDs, CCs, business cards)

to this day I have no idea how or why they'd steal all my shit but then drive it to my house to return my shitty wallet.